What would your City 5 a side team be?

SambaMan said:
Given
Ireland
Elano
Robinho
Jo

We will score 1 more goal than you ;)

Clever thinking with Jo. He won't need to jump or chase around more than 10 meters, just goal hang and score bags of goals. When you think about it Jo is perfect for 5 a side.

i don't think onouha would be good in a 5 a side team :S
need skill!!!!...

given.. zabaleta/komps.. elano... ireland... robinho

robinho and elano would be amazing

AntonDonJuan said:
Given
Onuoha
Ireland
Barry
Caicedo
5 a side is a weird game. The best players in the world can struggle at 5 a side.

The reasoning behind my team was...

Given - Fantastic reflexes and a great shot stopper
Onuoha - Big and strong, good in the tackle, and can play the ball
Ireland - The engine room, will run all day, fantastic skills, basically the person the whole team revolves around
Barry - A good passer, a good reader of the game, has everything that is needed for 5 a side
Caicedo - Big and strong, quick feet, knows how to score, will put himself about

You need big, strong, clever players for 5 a side. That's why i picked the team i did

AntonDonJuan said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Given
Onuoha
Ireland
Barry
Caicedo
5 a side is a weird game. The best players in the world can struggle at 5 a side.

Ireland - The engine room, will run all day, fantastic skills, basically the person the whole team revolves around
Barry - A good passer, a good reader of the game, has everything that is needed for 5 a side
Caicedo - Big and strong, quick feet, knows how to score, will put himself about

You need big, strong, clever players for 5 a side. That's why i picked the team i did
played 5 a side at a good level (with semi pro lads) and i disagree about being big and strong.one of the lads at the time played for winsford (center half like ned) ,well he was awesome at 11 a side but even i used to make him look ordinary at 5 a side.
given
kompany
ireland
barrie
robbie

AntonDonJuan said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Given
Onuoha
Ireland
Barry
Caicedo

However it's a non contact form of the game so skill is paramount:

Given
Elano
Ireland
Robinho
Kompany

AntonDonJuan said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Given
Onuoha
Ireland
Barry
Caicedo

Dont you pinch my bio's lol

Also i thought bozo could do with a lift.

The equivalent of my team:

Given
Dunne
Zab
De Jong
Kompany

Last tournament we were in we drew 0-0 three times out of six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.