What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 20th April - pg16)

Sounds like vodka with skittles chucked in the glass. It's probably not though

Driving back to nottingham in the next hour which means I will probably set off after midnight.
I've yet to decide if I'm going down the boring motorway or a more leisurely route down the a6 blasting out some music and waking up all those country folk in matlock and bakewell on my way through,if I'm up at 2.am it's only right if they are.I don't bother when going through New Mills and Disley area though I just concentrate on getting out of there as quick as possible.
As you can see my weekends are fun fun fun

Watching my mrs pack the cases for our 6am flight to Majorca, 2 weeks in Alcudia, anyone been, got any tips for decent places to visit, lively late bars etc?

Went to the gym earlier, and actually did something which I was quite proud of. Then I went downstairs to the sauna and there was a guy in there who wasn't fat, wasn't obese, wasn't morbidly obese put grotesquely obese, so that made me feel even better about myself.

Chippy (Holland's Meat and Potato pie, chips and gravy) tea, and a can of D&B to finish with whilst watching Stobart Trucks and Trailers.

This is the life!

got our grandso(loony tunes)n staying over, he's in bed now so playing a bit of poker on line.

nw42 said:
Watching my mrs pack the cases for our 6am flight to Majorca, 2 weeks in Alcudia, anyone been, got any tips for decent places to visit, lively late bars etc?

go to puerto pollensa, just follow the coast road round. take a nice walk along the pine walk. i love it there, dont go anymore, but went every year until 2006.

mancityscot said:
nw42 said:

go to puerto pollensa, just follow the coast road round. take a nice walk along the pine walk. i love it there, dont go anymore, but went every year until 2006.
I've probably drunk in a bar with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.