What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 20th April - pg16)

Dropped GF's daughter off @ her Dads, watched 6 O'Clock News with GF, then we had a romantic hour or so. Collected bottle of wine and fish n chips from village, watched 10 O'clock News , ..................and now she's gone to bed leaving me with a glass of wine and on the Net with you erudite people.

mancityscot said:
nw42 said:
Watching my mrs pack the cases for our 6am flight to Majorca, 2 weeks in Alcudia, anyone been, got any tips for decent places to visit, lively late bars etc?

go to puerto pollensa, just follow the coast road round. take a nice walk along the pine walk. i love it there, dont go anymore, but went every year until 2006.

Cheers I'll make sure we take a look, heard good things about Pollensa.

Puerto pollensa is next to alcudia on the coast. Pollensa is the main town more inland, where they have a lovely old town. Two different places, but pollensa is worth a look too

Saturday 21st April

Just staying in tonight, takeaway and a film with the missus by the looks of things

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Sat 21st April - pg19)

Asked the Mrs to make a paella washed down with some San Miguel and then settle down with a bottle of Rioja to watch El Classico

First bit of alcohol since last Saturday.

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Sat 21st April - pg19)

Going out for tapas with the other half, her mate and husband. Lovely jubbly he's driving get in!

Kun Aguero said:
Max_Headroom said:
I have a couple of bottles of Lambrini cooling in the fridge.

Are you a 13 year old girl?

I'm sitting in t'night.Then "on it" tomorrow.

It was a joke i cannot afford lambrini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.