What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 7th June pg208)

BBQ for the Girl's sixteenth.

Messing around preparing stuff all day and her and her mates hardly ate a thing.

Time to chill for a bit now with Mr Carling.

I'm going to watch the Comedy thing on Channel 4 tonight. I've had such an expensive month already and I don't get paid for another 3 weeks. Just me, an asleep Cat and 4 Carlsberg.

Studied for two exams. Now Im having a beer watching football!!!!

Sat - big band planning for next season, together with copious amounts of vino. Have just walked half the way home, then got a lift for the rest. Picked up a reflective marker post to wave at all drivers who weren't obeying the speed limit, ergo were they 'fucking red bastard wankers'. A bit tired now!

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 14th June pg209)

Fri 14th June

Mates birthday so off to Huddersfield for a pub crawl, Huddersfield > greenfield/uppermill > Mossley - wild night!

Changing the pickups on my Fender Strat - bought some Tex-Mex pickups for that authentic ZZ Top sound. Just a shame I can't play like Billy Gibbons! Will spend the rest of the night attending to burns from the soldering iron

Going to a slick cinema to see Man of Steel in real 3d (as opposed to fake 3d i assume).

everyman-cinema-coming-to-leeds--20130318172809.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.