What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 14th June pg209)

TCIB said:
Going to a slick cinema to see Man of Steel in real 3d (as opposed to fake 3d i assume).

everyman-cinema-coming-to-leeds--20130318172809.jpg

cool looking cinema - is that in Leeds?

I'm finishing off decorating the hall, stairs and landing ... sorry I ever started it now.

Can't venture too far either as my little girl (7) is on a stop over with the school near Delamere. Its the first time she's ever stayed out, so half expecting a phone call. Missing her already.

jknight said:
TCIB said:
Going to a slick cinema to see Man of Steel in real 3d (as opposed to fake 3d i assume).

everyman-cinema-coming-to-leeds--20130318172809.jpg

cool looking cinema - is that in Leeds?

It is mate yeah, stuck up here for a few weeks but this place lessens the blow :p
8;45pm showing at some new shopping center it's at or summat.

TCIB said:
It is mate yeah, stuck up here for a few weeks but this place lessens the blow :p

I'd be happy to just sit in there and have a pint if the film is shit :-)

jknight said:
TCIB said:

I'd be happy to just sit in there and have a pint if the film is shit :-)

I was thinking the same, nice dimly lit lounge with nice decor and good beer and cocktails.

We need more bars like that in town for people who are not snobby twats but like a nice bar with no riffraff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.