What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 28th June pg218)

Kenney_The_Blue said:

Fri 28th June

Found out the missus has completed her degree at uni yesterday so celebrating with her tonight, she now has a degree in criminology! So proud!
Congratulations, think I'll go out for a meal to celebrate.

Girl leaving work might have a few after work, home early though London SC AGM tomorrow and will be a long session

andyhinch said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

Fri 28th June

Found out the missus has completed her degree at uni yesterday so celebrating with her tonight, she now has a degree in criminology! So proud!
Congratulations, think I'll go out for a meal to celebrate.

haha cheers mate!

I am off to the Cloud for drinkies then to Demetris for food has anyone be there what's it like ???

Going out for a meal with friends n fam...or staying in and following the new isco thread.....ooh...

toby said:
I am off to the Cloud for drinkies then to Demetris for food has anyone be there what's it like ???

Dimitris is fab, i'm often found there on a friday night myself but not tonight sadly :-(

I'm staying in with a bottle of wine.

Am having 'a bit of a do' tomorrow, so I was going to spend tonight sorting the garden out. But it's pissing down. And it will probably be pissing down tomorrow.
So tonight I am sulking and drinking the party wine...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.