What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 28th June pg218)

peoffrey said:
I've got my Branch AGM tomorrow so I'm doing nothing tonight. I haven't even got any beer in which is very unlike me. It's a lazy Pizza and whatever trash I can find on the Box.

Hopefully you're all being far more exciting.

London?

See you there if so!

foxy said:
peoffrey said:
I've got my Branch AGM tomorrow so I'm doing nothing tonight. I haven't even got any beer in which is very unlike me. It's a lazy Pizza and whatever trash I can find on the Box.

Hopefully you're all being far more exciting.

London?

See you there if so!

That's the one. We've definitely shared the same Pub before because Tony pointed you out along with some other Bluemooners.

bluegirl74 said:
toby said:
bluegirl74 said:
Dimitris is fab, i'm often found there on a friday night myself but not tonight sadly :-(

I'm staying in with a bottle of wine.

That's a shame bluegirl 74 it would have been nice to have met you . Although they will be about 30 of us this evening it's an end of year work do .

Are you coming to the bluemoon shindig it would be nice to see more ladies there ; o)

can't do 13th i'm afraid, mr BG74's birthday weekend so will either be out or looking after the junior blues. will show up at the get-together one day, promise!
have a fab night and if you start on the sambuca, have one for me ;-)
You should bring him along, a great birthday treat:)

God I have only had two and feel pissed bring on the food x

Might go out for a couple in a bit, loads of my mates are at glasto and im gutted. Im going to a shitload of festivals and got ibiza coming up but its still shit not being there!

Surfing the web after a week with only a fucking Blackberry to use, thanks Sky and BT you cunts.

andyhinch said:
bluegirl74 said:
toby said:
That's a shame bluegirl 74 it would have been nice to have met you . Although they will be about 30 of us this evening it's an end of year work do .

Are you coming to the bluemoon shindig it would be nice to see more ladies there ; o)

can't do 13th i'm afraid, mr BG74's birthday weekend so will either be out or looking after the junior blues. will show up at the get-together one day, promise!
have a fab night and if you start on the sambuca, have one for me ;-)
You should bring him along, a great birthday treat:)

i've told you before, if you meet him you'll like him and you'll end up being mates and then who would i whinge about him too??? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.