What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What a Lovely day

Joined a rowing club the other day so off for a wander round and maybe a row this morning. Pub with a girly mate this afternoon, not too many though as I have a calender shoot tomorrow.

Pigeonho said:
It's going to be scorching later. BBQ out.

Scorching????

Weather In
Manchester
Powered By AccuWeather.Com

16°C
Sunny
High: 24°C
Low: 11°C
Tomorrow

23°C
Times of clouds and sun
Monday

25°C
Clouds and sun
Tuesday

26°C
Partly sunny
Wednesday

24°C
Sunny to partly cloudy.

pominoz said:
Pigeonho said:

Scorching????

Weather In
Manchester

16°C
Sunny
Tomorrow

23°C
Times of clouds and sun
Monday

25°C
Clouds and sun
Tuesday

26°C
Partly sunny
Wednesday

24°C
Sunny to partly cloudy.

Well its never going to be as hot as where you are so there's no need to mock it but the BBC report highs of 27 all week so yes, for us its scorching. Its already lovely and sunny and blue skies over Manchester.

I predict a long bike ride when my hangover shifts and another attack of those Littleborough hills! That's after I get my car back from wherever I left it last night.

manchester blue said:
pominoz said:
Pigeonho said:

Scorching????

Weather In
Manchester

16°C
Sunny
Tomorrow

23°C
Times of clouds and sun
Monday

25°C
Clouds and sun
Tuesday

26°C
Partly sunny
Wednesday

24°C
Sunny to partly cloudy.

Well its never going to be as hot as where you are so there's no need to mock it but the BBC report highs of 27 all week so yes, for us its scorching. Its already lovely and sunny and blue skies over Manchester.

I predict a long bike ride when my hangover shifts and another attack of those Littleborough hills! That's after I get my car back from wherever I left it last night.

Only pulling your chain.
Last time i was back i had a round of golf with the old man, it was mid 20s and i got a worse sunburn than working outside in mid 30s here in Melbourne, very odd.

pominoz said:
Pigeonho said:

Scorching????

Weather In
Manchester