What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 5th July pg222)

toby said:
adrianr said:
Sat in fucking A&E.

What's wrong blue ???

Family member, rather not go into it. Sufficed to say it's not how I fancied spending my one evening I had to myself.

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Friday 5th July pg222)

CTID1988 said:
Few pints tonight, nothing too mental as i want to get up nice and early for a McDonalds breakfast then the Lions match. Gonna be drinking from about 9am tomorrow so dont want to damage myself too much tonight

Reach for the stars mate.

What a Lovely day

Just woke up and its lovely outside. Off to watch my girl in a football tournament and then a swim in the outside pool at the gym. After that I have just been told I am at a 60th tonight on a boat near Alberts shed. Got all 3 kids today and looking forward to a good day. What are you upto fellow blues?

Still can't wait for life to start again when the season starts!

Re: What a Lovely day

Off to watch some local cricket Crompton v Ashton and a few beers in the sun catching up with an ex work colleague.

I'm an ex Ashton dweller and my mates lad plays for Crompton.

worsleyweb said:
Just woke up and its lovely outside. Off to watch my girl in a football tournament and then a swim in the outside pool at the gym. After that I have just been told I am at a 60th tonight on a boat near Alberts shed. Got all 3 kids today and looking forward to a good day. What are you upto fellow blues?

Still can't wait for life to start again when the season starts!

Bet that water's freezing! Or is it heated?

Working until about 1 O'Clock, at which point I think it is safe to assume that drinks will be taken.

Already a fair selection of scantily clad beauties are passing through my work place to keep me from falling asleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.