What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 6th July)

worsleyweb said:
Lie in, been working hard recently, then off to gym and then watch city. Marks and Spencer's meal deal. Watch telly, shag misses worsley, bed.

Sounds pretty much like my day worsley, well apart from replace lie in with early morning with the sprogs, gym with swimming with said sprogs, m&s meal deal with bargain corner at tesco and shag with try my best to get mrs Gaz to put out, so all in all pretty much an exact replica.......

gazinho said:
worsleyweb said:
Lie in, been working hard recently, then off to gym and then watch city. Marks and Spencer's meal deal. Watch telly, shag misses worsley, bed.

Sounds pretty much like my day worsley, well apart from replace lie in with early morning with the sprogs, gym with swimming with said sprogs, m&s meal deal with bargain corner at tesco and shag with try my best to get mrs Gaz to put out, so all in all pretty much an exact replica.......

Nice though! Feeeling really chilled. Enjoy it. Good luck with the shag. I,ll probably get turned down. Normally have to buy her a wardrobe or a new car to get the ride..

The lad has just been paid and said he would like to take me,the missus and his nan (my 87 year old mum) out for a bite to eat at one of our "local pub eating holes",as he`s been given a full time contract by his company,having been there working on Agency work for the past 2 years.
Thankfully he`s decided it will be from 3.30 pm onwards as he wants to watch the game.Even his Mum can`t argue at that.
What a great Blue ST he is.

I've a shit load of turf coming this afternoon, that's winter fuel for anyone that doesn't know.
He won't hang around he'll just tip it in the yard.
I'll be barrowing it into the shed all evening.....after i made room for it.:-(
The pressure is on.

I need to buy some trainers at some point. I absolutely hate shopping on a Saturday so it's the right shop and back before I kill someone.

Should have been running the Adidas Thunder Run but missus is ill and baby isn't too good either. So will mainly be training at home all day then chilling with my girls tonight.

Fucking can't wait for the season to start.

Rosler1985 said:
Should have been running the Adidas Thunder Run but missus is ill and baby isn't too good either. So will mainly be training at home all day then chilling with my girls tonight.

I bet your mates love you for not doing that, more running for them now!

How many was in your team?

117 M34 said:
Rosler1985 said:

Eight in team. I run for a club so my place was quickly replaced. Wouldnt have stayed if it couldnt have been filled at short notice :-)

Just got a text off one of them its absolutely pissing down apparently haha.

Rosler1985 said:
117 M34 said:
Rosler1985 said:

Eight in team. I run for a club so my place was quickly replaced. Wouldnt have stayed if it couldnt have been filled at short notice :-)

Just got a text off one of them its absolutely pissing down apparently haha.

Which club you with?
I'm with Stockport Harriers, but I consider myself an ex-runner now as I don't get out much.
Me and a few mates were planning on doing it a couple of years back but never ended up doing.
I'd probably struggle to get round 1 lap now unfortunately

"...tonight Matthew, I am going to be.....Bored Shitless..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.