What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 6th July)

117 M34 said:
Rosler1985 said:
117 M34 said:
I bet your mates love you for not doing that, more running for them now!

How many was in your team?

Eight in team. I run for a club so my place was quickly replaced. Wouldnt have stayed if it couldnt have been filled at short notice :-)

Just got a text off one of them its absolutely pissing down apparently haha.

Swinton RC. Good fun and no pressure. Great set of people of all abilities. Looking forward to Tough Mudder in September :-)

Which club you with?
I'm with Stockport Harriers, but I consider myself an ex-runner now as I don't get out much.
Me and a few mates were planning on doing it a couple of years back but never ended up doing.
I'd probably struggle to get round 1 lap now unfortunately

Rosler1985 said:
117 M34 said:
Rosler1985 said:
Eight in team. I run for a club so my place was quickly replaced. Wouldnt have stayed if it couldnt have been filled at short notice :-)

Just got a text off one of them its absolutely pissing down apparently haha.

Swinton RC. Good fun and no pressure. Great set of people of all abilities. Looking forward to Tough Mudder in September :-)

Which club you with?
I'm with Stockport Harriers, but I consider myself an ex-runner now as I don't get out much.
Me and a few mates were planning on doing it a couple of years back but never ended up doing.
I'd probably struggle to get round 1 lap now unfortunately

Swinton 10 mile was my first ever race, nice course that

Supposed to be going to the bristol harbour festival, but it's just started pissing down.

Home before 6 on a Saturday to do a job I've been putting off all summer...
Cleaning my trainers so they're ready for the new season.

Rock n' Roll!

in about an hours time will be making my way to malaga to see mark knopfler in concert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.