What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Sat 16th June - pg39)

FuZzY said:
scall said:
Just off to volunteer at the St Ann's Hospice Midnight Walk. Should be home by 6am...

Well done, that's very good of you especially in this weather. Hope you raise a good amount of money. All the best for tonight.

Ta. Not raising money, I volunteer every year to help register walkers then follow the walkers taking down the route markers. Good night actually. Despite the rain we still had a few thousand turn up and the usual great reception from the public (cars beeping at the walkers, people coming out of pubs and bars to cheer the walkers on etc)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Sat 16th June - pg39)

scall said:
FuZzY said:
scall said:
Just off to volunteer at the St Ann's Hospice Midnight Walk. Should be home by 6am...

Well done, that's very good of you especially in this weather. Hope you raise a good amount of money. All the best for tonight.

Ta. Not raising money, I volunteer every year to help register walkers then follow the walkers taking down the route markers. Good night actually. Despite the rain we still had a few thousand turn up and the usual great reception from the public (cars beeping at the walkers, people coming out of pubs and bars to cheer the walkers on etc)

Well done fella.

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Fathers Day - pg42)

Off to see Bad Manners tonight. Trouble is I have a medical at 8.30 in the morning so no booze for me!

Guess who's on fucking driving duty? My mates are loving it. The bastards.

181448_10151016645201294_19191295_n.jpg

Steak, football and lots of brothers strawberry cider

gaudinho's stolen car said:
bobmcfc said:
Sounds a bit weird that.
Why ?

I've been on Google and clocked that Brother's Strawberry Cider is a brand. Carry on.
It's lovely, Im not a fan of apple cider so go for strawberry

bobmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

I've been on Google and clocked that Brother's Strawberry Cider is a brand. Carry on.
It's lovely, Im not a fan of apple cider so go for strawberry

My mate drinks that Jacques cider. We all call him gay. I've had that strawberry beer, that's nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.