What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 23rd June - pg44)

Saturday 23rd June

Just staying in with the missus tonight as I'm hopefully going picking my new car up in the morning :D

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 23rd June - pg45)

Will be finishing work soon as the latest software deployment is ahead of schedule. Then going to see the Olympic torch come through Whitefield/Prestwich and then go out with a friend for a curry.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Will be finishing work soon as the latest software deployment is ahead of schedule. Then going to see the Olympic torch come through Whitefield/Prestwich and then go out with a friend for a curry.

Just a friend? ;)

I'm meeting gsc at The Friendship in Fallowfield in about three hours. Bluemooners/witnesses are welcome to come along, just in case he turns up with a length of rope, a sack and a nondescript Transit van.

Forcing my mrs to read that book about shagging.

Im going to flipping work at 5pm. If anyones having a pint tonight, please enjoy and have one for me. Two of the people working for me tonight are clearly having an affair, and the nods and winks between them as if everyone's thick and doesnt realise is really getting on my tits. Its going to be a long trying shift I think.

Giving a speech in about half an hour then off to Chicago airport to fly home. Land about 7am

Great Saturday night eh?

Edit. Now at airport drinking free bud and eating cheese in British airways lounge so much better but can't get the damn tv to show the Spain v France game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.