What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then??

Gelsons Dad said:
Frankly I'm having trouble remembering my own name so lets do it!

ok here we go.

As you know, we in the RAF are in the business of flying aeroplanes, and as a prospective pilot you will need to know a few things.
When we are in our aircraft and are flying, what are we flying through? We are flying through the .................?

stony said:
Gelsons Dad said:

ok here we go.

As you know, we in the RAF are in the business of flying aeroplanes, and as a prospective pilot you will need to know a few things.
When we are in our aircraft and are flying, what are we flying through? We are flying through the .................?

air?

Gelsons Dad said:
stony said:
Gelsons Dad said:

ok here we go.

air?

well done, good show.

As a pilot you will need to keep the highest standards of personal grooming. We aren't known as the Brylcream boys for nothing.
Where do we apply the Brylcream?

We put it in our ................?

stony said:
Gelsons Dad said:

ok here we go.

Windows on the 25th floor of the WTC?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Just finished the arse end of a bottle of Grouse that had been hanging about. Happy birthday Gelsons.

slangevar!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 am --<br /><br />
stony said:
Gelsons Dad said:
stony said:
ok here we go.

air?

well done, good show.

As a pilot you will need to keep the highest standards of personal grooming. We aren't known as the Brylcream boys for nothing.

Knob?

Gelsons Dad said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Just finished the arse end of a bottle of Grouse that had been hanging about. Happy birthday Gelsons.

slangevar!

-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 am --

stony said:
Gelsons Dad said:

well done, good show.

Knob?

Do keep up, you'll never be a pilot at this rate!

It goes in our hair.

Do you want the last question ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.