What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Saturday 23rd March pg198)

Having a sulk.

Just had to fork out £450 for a "Prom" Dress !

ifiwasarichfan said:
Having a sulk.

That's just the start of it my friend.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Having a sulk.

fast forward a few years and you like me will be sat here waiting for a text from some night club. "ready dad"

no telling when it arrives.

Just looking at the last 3 post has made my day, God it's good to be single at my age.

Update from pupwatch: the dog lured me into spending a very cold and sleepless Saturday night in the barn. I then went to work this morning, leaving her to give birth to five pups. I arrived home to witness the sixth. Think that's the final total. Will find out tomorrow when it's light. Time for a glass of red.

(Well, not strictly a glass, as I'm drinking straight from the bottle. Saves on the washing-up.)

another generation said:
Update from pupwatch: the dog lured me into spending a very cold and sleepless Saturday night in the barn. I then went to work this morning, leaving her to give birth to five pups. I arrived home to witness the sixth. Think that's the final total. Will find out tomorrow when it's light. Time for a glass of red.

(Well, not strictly a glass, as I'm drinking straight from the bottle. Saves on the washing-up.)
the bottle's made of glass ergo you are having a glass of red wine

squirtyflower said:
another generation said:
Time for a glass of red. (Well, not strictly a glass, as I'm drinking straight from the bottle. Saves on the washing-up.)
That is a fair and rightful comment, thanking you muchly. Was expecting to be called a pisshead. At least I haven't started drinking straight from the 3-litre bag-in-box...

On ebay, mouseclick, in running ,trying to nick old fishing tackle for a quid more in the seconds before the hammer comes down.

another generation said:
squirtyflower said:
another generation said:
Time for a glass of red. (Well, not strictly a glass, as I'm drinking straight from the bottle. Saves on the washing-up.)
That is a fair and rightful comment, thanking you muchly. Was expecting to be called a pisshead. At least I haven't started drinking straight from the 3-litre bag-in-box...
Post some pics of the pups when you can, nothing wrong with drinking from the bottle, you can get shitfaced and truthfully say you've only had a few glasses;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.