#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

I sit fourteen rows from the front and ended up almost doing a headstand on about the second row. Then I clambered back up to my row where everyone who sits around me all did a massive pile-on on me. I think I cried just from the sheer release of pressure. I then stood on my seat until the final whistle blew and then ran into the pitch. I ran to where (or as close as I thought) Kun scored and kissed the ground and then I walked over towards the CBStand saw Nigel de Jong running around with the fans on the pitch like a loon and I patted Joe Hart on the head as a bustled past me to get off the pitch (think Nigel was on the pitch for a while). You can see me on a few video clips of that part of the game; there a bloke with a blue smoke bomb in his hand and I'm the big bloke with my long arms in the air (brown jumper on which looks like its got a light coloured hood on it) just below him right at the start of this clip:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyqegqim0Wk[/youtube]

For about two months I had hardly any recollection of the whole thing then one night on the piss it all came back to me.

Ran around jumping in my student flat then floored a spurs fan of all things as i ran into him hugging him. Room had a spurs fan, an ipswich fan, a reading fan, a southampton fan and lads of no real football allegiance in it; every single one of them cheered when sergio scored- not as much as i did obviously though

I was in the toilet in the East stand when Dzeko scored fuckin fuming that we had blown it in typical City fasion.

Then some daft ba$tard ran in saying that united was 2-2 and we were champions. I just knew that wasnt the case!

I started to run back to my seat and my dad run onto the concorse saying 'come on we only need one more goal' Then it suddenly dawned on my that I am the biggest fuckin jinx going and if dared to go back to my seat we would never score. So I just sat on the floor on the concorse with my dad trying to pick me up. Then it happened, and we both went absolutley mental and ended up on the pitch dancing about together!

I didnt cry atall untill we got back to the Townley after the match, then when I heard Simply the best play, I cried like a fuckin baby!

The mad thing is that I also missed Zabba's goal coz I was queing at the bar, and the week before at Newcastle I missed both YaYa's goals the first I was having a piss and the second I had again convinced myself that I was a jinx and was sat on the concorse again ha!

Ja Salford Blue said:
I was in the toilet in the East stand when Dzeko scored fuckin fuming that we had blown it in typical City fasion.

Then some daft ba$tard ran in saying that united was 2-2 and we were champions. I just knew that wasnt the case!

I started to run back to my seat and my dad run onto the concorse saying 'come on we only need one more goal' Then it suddenly dawned on my that I am the biggest fuckin jinx going and if dared to go back to my seat we would never score. So I just sat on the floor on the concorse with my dad trying to pick me up. Then it happened, and we both went absolutley mental and ended up on the pitch dancing about together!

I didnt cry atall untill we got back to the Townley after the match, then when I heard Simply the best play, I cried like a fuckin baby!

The mad thing is that I also missed Zabba's goal coz I was queing at the bar, and the week before at Newcastle I missed both YaYa's goals the first I was having a piss and the second I had again convinced myself that I was a jinx and was sat on the concorse again ha!

Going to need to understand why you buy a season ticket, lol ;)

I sunk to my knees in an irish bar in Thailand, then got on stage with the house band (on my own) to sing we are the champions!

2 hours later id got that drunk i knocked myself out and was rushed to hospital!

To this day still never got back the next 8 hours and I looked like the elephant man for the last week of my hol but I didnt care!

Not in my lifetime..............

Shed a tear, almost had a coronary, thought I had died and gone to heaven, all at 4 in the morning in Sydney!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.