Whatever happened to...

I joined and got banned after about a day. For defending Karen I think.

They all had the same views from City through to politics so I was never going to last. Gave it a few goes and didn’t bother posting again.

Hear from Bob sometimes. Seems to be doing ok.

They all had the same views from City through to politics so I was never going to last. Gave it a few goes and didn’t bother posting again.

Hear from Bob sometimes. Seems to be doing ok.

I would imagine most are back on here under different user names. When I have been permanent banned from here and rejoined as someone else fanstatsy island just says hi Worlsley - your banned. I think he is psychic.

I’ve assisted with forum moderation in a past life and spotting trolls or ban evasion is quite easy. The techie mods can find them too. Look for targeted abuse, writing style and some overeager posting. They’ll be caught eventually.

Sounds like a bloodbath, what caused a load of posters to leave/get banned?
I liked fetlocks and skash was a bright guy.

Sounds like a bloodbath, what caused a load of posters to leave/get banned?
I liked fetlocks and skash was a bright guy.

Think it was an Israel Palestine thread that got out of hand?

Always a shame reading about good posters that have left, but there’s often a multitude of reasons for it. The door’s always open to anyone who wants to come back though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.