Whatever happened to...

Always a shame reading about good posters that have left, but there’s often a multitude of reasons for it. The door’s always open to anyone who wants to come back though.

Well said ric. Fair play to you.

Well said ric. Fair play to you.

Life’s too short for grudges. Obviously many users just move on and decide not to post any more, but there are others who were banned, sometimes justly and sometimes not, who are welcome to come back if they want to. Only takes an email.

Life’s too short for grudges. Obviously many users just move on and decide not to post any more, but there are others who were banned, sometimes justly and sometimes not, who are welcome to come back if they want to. Only takes an email.

You have always been fair with me. We might differ politically but all humans and blues.

Obviously it’s up to you as it’s your forum Ric. I don’t know whether you personally had fallouts with anyone back then as you talk about not holding grudges. Some of us did as you know.

He did look suspiciously a bit like Ric...maybe a long lost half Brother?

No idea why he wasn't signed up as a pro.

Ha, he was a nice enough lad in real life and a pretty good footballer. Could never truly work out if some of the things he posted on here were his actual views or deliberately wumming. Some pretty questionable views, but then again they’d probably seem fairly moderate compared to some on here now.

Obviously it’s up to you as it’s your forum Ric. I don’t know whether you personally had fallouts with anyone back then as you talk about not holding grudges. Some of us did as you know.

I’ve not really had many personal fallouts as such, but there are certainly people who’ve left in regrettable circumstances. It’s only a forum at the end of the day. Sometimes we can all take things a bit too seriously, but it’s usually pretty daft in the scheme of things. As I say, anyone is welcome to come back if they want to.

Ha, he was a nice enough lad in real life and a pretty good footballer. Could never truly work out if some of the things he posted on here were his actual views or deliberately wumming. Some pretty questionable views, but then again they’d probably seem fairly moderate compared to some on here now.
I think you should get Fetters back to do a cameo on a Trump/Palestine /Jewish thread, I'd phone him but I'd don't think he's talking to me anymore.

Brooklands2.0 was entertaining.

Another I won't forget in a hurry is Alex, St Helens Blue. His zenith wasn't actually achieved on here, but on talksport where he managed to get through and on air to talk to RIIAC the morning after the QPR game. I'm fairly sure it is on YouTube somewhere, but his 'Take it Ronnie, Take It' call/rant was something I still look back on fondly even now; was absolute class at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.