What's a fair ticket price

Mine was £35 for spurs the other night thought that was decent enough

40 quid for your top 6 teams then..20 quid the rest. All kids at 10/5. Cup games a 10er and kids a quid. CL games 20/5 for group stages and 30/10 knockout stages. If we did something like this price structuring and didn't sell so many season tickets, they'd be lot less empty seats and much better atmosphere. Oh, and fuck this ridiculous booking fee off !
Why should top6 fans have to pay more?

The average salary in Manchester is lower than that of Southampton. Just because you watch a good team doesn’t mean you can afford more expensive football.

If anything, because top6 teams are in Europe and go further in the cups, top6 fans should be paying less as they have to fork out a shitload more than non-top6 clubs over the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
£30, home or away, regardless of opposition. £5 for U16's, £10 for U20's and Senior Citizens. If the company i work for sells a product to a company in Barcelona its not more expensive, and i dont get paid more.

£20 - 35 =max.

It's an amount not even noticable for income for big clubs gate receipts.

You'd think clubs would want more vocal fans in for a better atmosphere to help push on further in major tournaments = bigger sponsorship, TV and prize £ the further they can go.

Arsenal fans should be the #1 boycotters in the league with their prices.

you lot will get they buy cheap season tickets then dont turn up brigade soon
but need some sort of punishment for no show brigade, perhaps season ticket only actived game by game if activation missed ticket sold

Why should top6 fans have to pay more?

The average salary in Manchester is lower than that of Southampton. Just because you watch a good team doesn’t mean you can afford more expensive football.

If anything, because top6 teams are in Europe and go further in the cups, top6 fans should be paying less as they have to fork out a shitload more than non-top6 clubs over the season.
I meant against the top 6, not away fans(they should remain at 30) I think them prices are fair. I don't think 40 against rags dippers spurs arsenal Chelsea and Everton is bad value if you counter act the 20 for the rest. It'd be ace if they would bring the prices down even further but I could never see it happening. But I agree our core fan base isn't a rich one and we do need to sort these prices out. Didn't somebody quote 50 for the Cardiff game ? Ridiculous!

you lot will get they buy cheap season tickets then dont turn up brigade soon
but need some sort of punishment for no show brigade, perhaps season ticket only actived game by game if activation missed ticket sold
just a quick ? what happens if the said season ticket holder gets to the ground with 10 mins to go to KO what will happen if his/ hers ticket has been sold and he / she is there

No football match ticket should be more than £30. There’s absolutely no justification for it to be any more, at all!

Seasoncards should be no more than £500 (that’s £26.31 per game). There’s absolutely no justification for them to be any more, at all!

That’s at every club, not just City.

Corporates can be charged whatever a club sees fit. £150...£500...£7000... anything.
Your 100% right great post..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.