whats frank up to

Dubai Blue said:
He's living in Dubai now.

And his youngest daughter, Paethongtan, used to study English in my classroom at King's College in Bangkok, so I get first dibs on her, I'm afraid!!

eh? you've already had your chances then. take a number if you want to try again ;)

(and don't tell my GF)

zeusbheld said:
Dubai Blue said:
He's living in Dubai now.

And his youngest daughter, Paethongtan, used to study English in my classroom at King's College in Bangkok, so I get first dibs on her, I'm afraid!!

eh? you've already had your chances then. take a number if you want to try again ;)

(and don't tell my GF)
She was too young back then!!

Although I do like to believe that it was all the City posters on the classroom wall that encouraged her to pursuade her dad to buy us!!!

Dubai Blue said:
zeusbheld said:

(and don't tell my GF)
She was too young back then!!

Although I do like to believe that it was all the City posters on the classroom wall that encouraged her to pursuade her dad to buy us!!!

ah, fair enough. that counts as having a marker on her until she reaches a respectable age; i defer.

j jay said:
black mamba said:
Oh Flankee .... do ya remember me ... oh Flankeee!

Don't think they've got the cuffs on him yet , have they?

He's lying low last i heard!

ot1zjt.jpg

is this him and his family

So which one did Sven have a go of then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.