What's Georgi Kinkladze doing these days?

Always enjoy the Kinkladze threads, starts off with good intentions for a couple of pages before he ends up being slated as lazy, troublemaker, reason for our relegations etc etc.

At the time the only player worth watching, stayed with us when we fell into the first division a sacrifice I doubt any of our modern players would do.

Yet he will get slated by some o here, before the same posters slag off Tevez for showing no loyalty to the club.

davymcfc said:
I have my picture with Gio when I was about 8 years old. His goal from kick off against QPR was something special. He ran to the edge of the box and was fouled. He picked himself up, dusted himself down and curled it in o the top corner. Beautiful.

Shame the game only gets remembered for Pollocks own goal.

That's the game when JR brought him back after dropping him 4 6 games and saying something like we need battlers what does Gio do scores in 30 seconds if he had played in them 6 games we would have stayed up

franksinatra said:
Always enjoy the Kinkladze threads, starts off with good intentions for a couple of pages before he ends up being slated as lazy, troublemaker, reason for our relegations etc etc.

At the time the only player worth watching, stayed with us when we fell into the first division a sacrifice I doubt any of our modern players would do.

Yet he will get slated by some o here, before the same posters slag off Tevez for showing no loyalty to the club.

my thoughts exactly.He was God in that poor poor team.Love to see him at City before a game.

franksinatra said:

Spot on most skilful footballer ever 2 wear a blue shirt

T_Bone said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Scully said:
Same here. Was happy to pay the entrance fee just to watch him play!

yeah but once every 8 games is a steep price
Not when you've paid £48 a goal for the season when Pearce was in charge it aint.

Think about the poor sods who might have bought a half-season ticket - no effing goals at all, topped by that Vassell penalty miss in the derby last game of the season. I still get angry when I think of that!!!!

Back to topic, Gio was class, would be great to see him at the Etihad one day.

SB Blue said:
T_Bone said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
yeah but once every 8 games is a steep price
Not when you've paid £48 a goal for the season when Pearce was in charge it aint.

Think about the poor sods who might have bought a half-season ticket - no effing goals at all, topped by that Vassell penalty miss in the derby last game of the season. I still get angry when I think of that!!!!

Back to topic, Gio was class, would be great to see him at the Etihad one day.

That penalty miss wasn't the last day of the season<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 am --<br /><br />
Jack74 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Scully said:
Same here. Was happy to pay the entrance fee just to watch him play!

yeah but once every 8 games is a steep price[/quote

Yawn

If your going to try and be smart with your reply at least quote it right

my favourite all time city player. absolutely adored him. got to meet him when i was young, so star struck i couldnt even say anything.

franksinatra said:

He was lazy and got us relegated.... You dont know what your talking about mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.