What's Georgi Kinkladze doing these days?

Kun Aguero said:
Spot on most skilful footballer ever 2 wear a blue shirt

Robinho?

Maybe ? But i don't remember Robinbo beating 4 or 5 players a la West Ham , Saints , Boro etc and placing the ball in the back of the net ,each 2 there own , but 2 me Gio is God

MCFC OK

GX Blue said:
franksinatra said:
Always enjoy the Kinkladze threads, starts off with good intentions for a couple of pages before he ends up being slated as lazy, troublemaker, reason for our relegations etc etc.

At the time the only player worth watching, stayed with us when we fell into the first division a sacrifice I doubt any of our modern players would do.

Yet he will get slated by some o here, before the same posters slag off Tevez for showing no loyalty to the club.

He was lazy and got us relegated.... You dont know what your talking about mate.

_39155299_kinkladzerelegation245.jpg

"Joy turns to tears as City are relegated from the Premiership against Liverpool on the last day of the 1996 season"

You can see how unbothered he was. Surprised it was Kinkladze's fault we got relegated. He should have left us after we got relegated, but still stuck with us. Royle eventually sold him for around £5.5M (yes we actually made a profit on a player, of over £3M) when we got relegated to division 2. Without this money we probably wouldn't have been able to fund the team that got us back up in '99. So crucial in this club being where it is today.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SB Blue said:
T_Bone said:
Not when you've paid £48 a goal for the season when Pearce was in charge it aint.

Think about the poor sods who might have bought a half-season ticket - no effing goals at all, topped by that Vassell penalty miss in the derby last game of the season. I still get angry when I think of that!!!!

Back to topic, Gio was class, would be great to see him at the Etihad one day.
That penalty miss wasn't the last day of the season

It was the last home game, which is where season tickets are valid for ;-)

SB Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SB Blue said:
Think about the poor sods who might have bought a half-season ticket - no effing goals at all, topped by that Vassell penalty miss in the derby last game of the season. I still get angry when I think of that!!!!

Back to topic, Gio was class, would be great to see him at the Etihad one day.
That penalty miss wasn't the last day of the season

It was the last home game, which is where season tickets are valid for ;-)
funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

too the pricks on here who didnt rate kinkladze,the guy was a pure talent.his problem was he was playing in a shite side that was eventually relegated,ok he couldnt tackle a sunday roast,but drop that shoulder and ease past players like they werent there was fantastic. his touch his vision weight of pass that sweet left foot those fantastic indivual goals,dare i say it,but if bacon face had had him as a 20yr old in yooniteds side of the same time,we would be talking about one hell of a player.KINGKLADZE.

the old abbey said:
too the pricks on here who didnt rate kinkladze,the guy was a pure talent.his problem was he was playing in a shite side that was eventually relegated,ok he couldnt tackle a sunday roast,but drop that shoulder and ease past players like they werent there was fantastic. his touch his vision weight of pass that sweet left foot those fantastic indivual goals,dare i say it,but if bacon face had had him as a 20yr old in yooniteds side of the same time,we would be talking about one hell of a player.KINGKLADZE.

Helloooooo

Im one of the pricks that you're talking about.

Just for the record my comment was just for frinksinatra to wind him up as I know how much he adores Gio.

I agree, he was amazing and I still have the home top with Kinkladze on the back. So to Scully and The Old Abbey i take it back :-)

Would be great for the club to get him back for a game like they did for Sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.