What's it like to get a penalty away from home?

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
according to this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Penalty_Statistics.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_ ... stics.html</a>

we have only had 11 penalties in 10yrs away.
It's because we don't attack enough and rarely have possession of the ball, unlike the greatest team in the world

Don't forget the Toure one at the Bernebeu! At 1-0, he got his shot away and the defender took him out. Surely this is still a foul as it has to put you off your shot? Similarily Aguero at home v Arsenal this season, again at 1-0.

That site says we had 1 away penalty last year, who was it against I can't remember?

Actually scratch that, it was the season before last. It was Wolves away too if anyone is interested.

I remember that game, watched it in the Courtyard with a few other City fans.

I also remember the game that was on after that, the United Spurs game when Nani pulled a fast one, handled the ball then Gomes thought he'd let him have a goal to be on the safe side.

What a crap day.

SuperYaya said:

I also remember the game that was on after that, the United Spurs game when Nani pulled a fast one, handled the ball then Gomes thought he'd let him have a goal to be on the safe side.

What a crap day.

You'll never guess the name of the referee who allowed the United goal to stand?

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
SuperYaya said:

What a crap day.

You'll never guess the name of the referee who allowed the United goal to stand?

mark?

We hardly ever have the ball in our possession in the opposition box. Most of our possession is in and around the centre circle. Plus we don't play at pace so the chances of being brought down in the box are lesser still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.