what's the best and worst grounds

kippax88 said:
mcfcblue said:
Project said:
Oxford's old ground was something

oxfords was crap, the worst toilets in the world ;

qpr has a great atmosphere

u have obvisouly never been to luton? shit hole u have to go through a house to get in and there was just 1 toilet in a little outhouse in a garden.

best schalke

Agree on both counts. Though Hamburg is class too

watching leicester v newcastle now on men and motors(sky 178) from 1979..i know i know,but missing the football and not into cricket golf etc.Look at that pitch,can you imagine todays pampered superstars on that?

emirates, top ground

goodison pk, pathetic excuse for a prem outfit.

they should be docked points for it being such a hovel.

A Mate convinced me to go on a lads day out to watch Chester play at Accrington. The stand down one side is a 3 row of terrace with pillars every 5 yards and a tin roof open ended terrace behind the goal toilets where flooded it is a mess!! watching City the worst was the Hawthorns before it got done up as a kid I liked standing at the front just remember that stand being awful

Best apart from COMS for is Stadium MK seriously every have a chance to go it's a lovely little ground and when the top tier is done it will be a great ground

BEST - EMIRATES , absolutly awesome ground , best in the prem !

WORST - TURF MOOR ,shithole !

Project said:
Oxford's old ground was something

that was my thought, though Im going back a fair bit
saying that though they were all a lot worse then and that stands out still

schalke blew me away

COMS did too though - the first time I went with the kids to the fire drill

newcastle is impressive I think too

The best I have been to with City is probably Schalke. Worst is either Grimsby or Groclin Dyskobolia!

Been to lots of stadiums in Europe without City. Best stadium for me is the Santiago Bernabéu, with the San Siro a close second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.