What's the best city you have visited?

Barcelona is about as perfect a city as you'll get. Not overly big so easy to get around, stunning architecture and great night life.
Doesn't rely on the imperial trappings of a lot of capital cities.
I'd have to disagree on Dubai and Manchester too sadly!

Barcelona for me as well, pop over there several times a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not very big ? That's never been my feeling, I do love it though and had one of the best meals in my life there

No, it's not huge when you compare it to say London, New York or Buenos Aires to give three examples. I'm not saying it's compact along the lines of Edinburgh or Florence either though, it's just about the right size for me!

Stockholm was pleasant but possibly too gentile for my liking. Everyone was just polite and reserved. Malaga is a personal favourite.

I have Belgrade and Tbilisi this year.

It depends what your measuring it on. Been lucky enough to have been to most of THE major cities throughout the world, one that really stood out for me was Athens. We were there last September for 3 days prior to taking a cruise. It was absolutely buzzing. There seems to be no thoughts of any financial crisis, unless everyone has said bollox to it , we're going to have a good time.
Coupled with the history, I thought it was brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.