What's the best city you have visited?

So many of my favourites have been chosen already (Athens, Berlin, Munich, Venice etc.)
Here's a couple more - Beijing and Miami.

Benidorm is wondefull Jamie and offers the weary traveller so much.
Steeped in basque history but primarly a holiday resort connecting well with all nationalitys.

Here is a photo of the beach which is the best in Europe stretching for 4 miles.

25guvt1.jpg

Also two videos for your kind perusal of the recent Three Kings festival which is their Christmas.
Mixing it with the locals instead of vegging out on a beach is far more fullfilling and mind stimulating.

Right up there with Benidorm has to be Saltsburg Aufiederesen.
Saltsburg will immerse you with it's beauty and charm
Whilst your there why not visit Mozarts house or amble along the Saltstash river.
Take time out to visit the Saltzburg lake district and spend the afternoon on the sound of music tour.
The ale served in steins is truly immense and the place eschews charm.
Visit the old town called Alstadt for typical Austrian brunch after a hards days sightseeing.
One of the nicest places I have ever been to is Saltsburg.
Holiday enrichment is were it's at.

If your in saltzburg St Wolfgang is worth a night or two, nice hotel there, think it's called the white horse but could be wrong, I also like Zermatt while my brains in that direction

Paris
London
Amsterdam
Siwa oasis
Lombok
Alexanderia
Krabi
MANCHESTER is next to visit:)
and Auckland in few months (high expectation it will fit into favourite list)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.