Whats the best non football sporting event you've been to?

Grand Prix in Monte Carlo followed by the International firework display competition.

Boxing Day horseracing in Barbados.

The party in town after the commonwealth games was pretty good too

stonerblue said:
Grand Prix in Monte Carlo followed by the International firework display competition.

Boxing Day horseracing in Barbados.

The party in town after the commonwealth games was pretty good too

I went to this a few years ago.It was Brits turn and we had a chat with the organiser after watching what was the biggest display i had ever seen.Turned out around 20% didn't go off.We watched it from the balcony on the side of the tunnel.

Then we lay on the artifical beach and listened to James Brown in concert as he was playing that night and as the venue was open air we could hear it very clearly.

Top weekend.

Sounds good Bimbo.

I was perched on the wall on the ramp going up to the palace with an eye level view of the explosions, a belly full of Pastis and half a trip down me. Fandabeedozey..

Hmm, couple of world title fights, few days at the races, night out at the darts etc but for me I have a childhood memory of watching the Speedway world championship Final at wembley with my Mum, Dad and Gran which sticks fondly in the memory. (Ivan Mauger won it as I recall)

bluemoon27 said:
24 heures du mans
Went there with a load of mates a few years ago-I think it was 2001 or 2002, anyway it fcuking lashed it down all weekend so we just stayed in the beer tent for the whole 24 hours and got smashed.
It sounded good though :-)

Hong Kong Sevens, three days on the piss with cheeky young Hong Kong chinese girls bringing you drinks to your seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.