What's the biggest football rivalry in England? your top 3

[quote="stand up fcI don't know why people seem to think our derby is that different from yours. If anything when they are incidents at our games their far more serous than most in the country. An 18 year old Liverpool fan was beaten to death in the weeks up to the game outside a club after Everton and Liverpool fans fought. A man nearly had his throat slit when a group of supporters attacked a pub. Another fans was stabbed on when he was walking to the game. So that's 1 murder and 2 nearly fatal stabbings. Unfortunately our derby is not friendly anymore. No derby is friendly. Every major derby in football is a hateful derby. I'd say the Merseyside derby is fast becoming 1 of the most vicious derbies in football sadly. The biggest derby is Newcastle v Sunderland in England. As it's a mutual hatred.[/quote]
i know this sounds stupid, but do you think standup, that some of the point blank corrupt decisions in the derbies against your club over the past few seasons have made your lot hate them?i just think when you have feel you have been hard done by and then laughed at it makes the hatred come on stronger? i remember when united were given a gift of a penalty in the fa cup at trafford against city which everyone in the whole fkn world knew it wasn't i nearly kicked the shit out of this piece of red crap because he was laughing at my mates and me?<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm --<br /><br />[quote="stand up fcI don't know why people seem to think our derby is that different from yours. If anything when they are incidents at our games their far more serous than most in the country. An 18 year old Liverpool fan was beaten to death in the weeks up to the game outside a club after Everton and Liverpool fans fought. A man nearly had his throat slit when a group of supporters attacked a pub. Another fans was stabbed on when he was walking to the game. So that's 1 murder and 2 nearly fatal stabbings. Unfortunately our derby is not friendly anymore. No derby is friendly. Every major derby in football is a hateful derby. I'd say the Merseyside derby is fast becoming 1 of the most vicious derbies in football sadly. The biggest derby is Newcastle v Sunderland in England. As it's a mutual hatred.[/quote]
i know this sounds stupid, but do you think standup, that some of the point blank corrupt decisions in the derbies against your club over the past few seasons have made your lot hate them?i just think when you have feel you have been hard done by and then laughed at it makes the hatred come on stronger? i remember when united were given a gift of a penalty in the fa cup at trafford against city which everyone in the whole fkn world knew it wasn't i nearly kicked the shit out of this piece of red crap because he was laughing at my mates and me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.