Whats the funniest transfer rumor youve seen?

tommcfc said:
Cambridgeblue said:
heywood blue said:
redknapp saying he was interested in Kaka but Madrid blew them out of the water with the transfer fee

Bless him the deluded shit

Erm pretty sure that was a pisstake and not actually true... In fact I think I was the one who wrote it.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=126219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=126219</a>

haha
clarkied

lmao clarkie !

The Avirus to Real Madrid ones a cracker, made me giggle that! Anyone mentioned Rivaldo to Bolton? Briatore tried to get Zidane to manage QPR which is well funny! David Bellion to United which actually happended was good because Bellion was absolutely shite.

KAKA RONALDO AND VILLA TO MAN CITY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Seriously though, im INK and KAKA and Ronaldo want to leave the Real Madrid and join us because were a proper big club.

Lucozade Apple said:

Seriously though, im INK and KAKA and Ronaldo want to leave the Real Madrid and join us because were a proper big club.
sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

you're getting really boring now ragboy

CTID_92 said:
Lucozade Apple said:

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

Why dont the admins just delete rags off the forum?

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
CTID_92 said:
Lucozade Apple said:

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

tbf i think they try their best its just there'll always be big influxes of them on here but remember,we're the obsessed ones , not them ;)

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

I have always said that I would never interfere in the forum side of the site, and concentrate on the technical side. Thus, I have reported this post so the other mods can pick it up.

Oh well, I guess sometimes there is nothing that can be done. He comes here and annoys us without any chance for retribution.

Maybe posting philip.bush3@btinternet.com for you to do whatever you feel is necessary will piss on his chips somewhat.

To quote the lovely rag:

Carlton Cole to Juve in January. I lolled while I was in the uni computer cluster and was removed from the library for it, well worth it.

city_boy92 said:
yankblue said:
What about Eto'o to that team in Uzbekistan last year...anyone remember that?

yes absoloutley hilarious!!

What makes it even better is apparently a few days ago they signed Scolari as their manager. No joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.