Whats the most popular efc board?

2sheikhs

I keep asking the same fucking question but can't get an answer out of these pricks that keep infiltrating our board.IF YOU GET £22MIL FOR A PLAYER THAT ISN'T AS GOOD AS HIS REPLACEMENT WHO COST NOTHING,WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???

You might have to keep asking the question - they're a bunch of pillocks who are led by a Scottish Goblin who takes instructions from Old Bacon Face.
What chance have they got?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I keep asking the same fucking question but can't get an answer out of these pricks that keep infiltrating our board.IF YOU GET £22MIL FOR A PLAYER THAT ISN'T AS GOOD AS HIS REPLACEMENT WHO COST NOTHING,WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???

If you go on thier board you're as bad as the worst of them and deserve all the shite you'll no doubt get.

Why do you want an answer now?

PJA said:
You might have to keep asking the question - they're a bunch of pillocks who are led by a Scottish Goblin who takes instructions from Old Bacon Face.
What chance have they got?
Keep asking,no twat answers.Thats why I feel I have to lower myself to visiting one of their boards to ask.DSOB and all the rest of you dogs dicks must have read these threads.You have no answer because you want to feel that you've been bullied by big ol' City.Fucking self-pitying dirty thieving work-shy shower of pricks.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:22 am --<br /><br />Has everybody noticed though,not one single one of them will answer that one simple question???????

Go on then, since you keep asking in captials, I shall give you my take on events. *

His replacement didn't cost nothing. If anything, his replacement cost way over his value because of the short time scale involved and the neccessity to buy quickly due to injury crisis and approximately zero fit centre backs.

His replacement is also older so has fewer years left and also involved us having to break up a central defensive pair that Moyes rated as the second best in the league, only behind Terry and Carvalho. The timing, given our extensive injury list (that if fit, you could have made a starting eleven out of), compounded matters a lot. There was a lot of ill feeling at the time.

Looking back, OK we got Distin who frankly isn't worth the embarrassingly large sum of cash spunked on. Bilyaletdinov - funny one that. He has sparks of genius. Look at his goal against Man U - brilliant. He catches it early. Van der Saar doesn't even bother - he's not getting there! Other times he looks lazy. However, we spent £15m on another young midfielder 12 months earlier and it wasn't until his second season that he won the fans over. I am hoping history can repeat itself.

Finally, Johnny H was bought from that cash. He is one hell of a player, can bring it down, pick the simple pass, do all the basics very well indeed. And we've always liked our nutters at GP. It's good to have one again.

* Please note these are my views and not the views of the EFC community collectively. Now please stop posting in capital letters on MY board (joke - oh shit, here comes the lynch mob)

Can all you Bluemooners do me a favour and whenever an everton fan comes on this site prompting a response to something or asking a question,tell him to answer 2sheiks question.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 am --<br /><br />
Probably Unwelcome Evertonian said:

Go on then, since you keep asking in captials, I shall give you my take on events. *

His replacement didn't cost nothing. If anything, his replacement cost way over his value because of the short time scale involved and the neccessity to buy quickly due to injury crisis and approximately zero fit centre backs.

His replacement is also older so has fewer years left and also involved us having to break up a central defensive pair that Moyes rated as the second best in the league, only behind Terry and Carvalho. The timing, given our extensive injury list (that if fit, you could have made a starting eleven out of), compounded matters a lot. There was a lot of ill feeling at the time.

Looking back, OK we got Distin who frankly isn't worth the embarrassingly large sum of cash spunked on. Bilyaletdinov - funny one that. He has sparks of genius. Look at his goal against Man U - brilliant. He catches it early. Van der Saar doesn't even bother - he's not getting there! Other times he looks lazy. However, we spent £15m on another young midfielder 12 months earlier and it wasn't until his second season that he won the fans over. I am hoping history can repeat itself.

Finally, Johnny H was bought from that cash. He is one hell of a player, can bring it down, pick the simple pass, do all the basics very well indeed. And we've always liked our nutters at GP. It's good to have one again.

* Please note these are my views and not the views of the EFC community collectively. Now please stop posting in capital letters on MY board (joke - oh shit, here comes the lynch mob)
Your bringing what you spent on midfielders into the equation shows just how weak your argument is.You were paid well over the odds for a good not great defender.If somebody came in with a bid for Steven Ireland for £20mil,I would say thats twice what he's worth,and would wish him good luck.You behave like we bundled Lescott into the boot of a car and held a gun to his head.Bottom line is you got £22mil for a player who is worth nowhere near that.What the fuck are you moaning about?And why didn't you kick up all this shit when baconface took wooney for the same amount?

Which efc sites can I post on?

None of them are biting to my question on here.Which site can I ask a question without signing up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.