Whats the most popular efc board?

Re: Which efc sites can I post on?

all forums you have to sign up to post hence why we have a lot of other supporters posting on here..why would you want to bother anyways

anymore than 2sheiks said:
None of them are biting to my question on here.Which site can I ask a question without signing up?

Have you read your own thread lately? I have answered.

Jeez, you have the audacity to believe that your question in capitals is so important that you then ignore the person that does respond while complaining that nobody responds. Hardly encourages a truck load of responses does it!

None of them are biting to my question on here.Which site can I ask a question without signing up?

I wouldn't bother mate, it just means they sign up in their droves on here which makes our lives harder. The game is gone, they won, time to move on to Wigan on Monday.

I'm bothering because I want an answer to a simple question.IF YOU GOT DOUBLE THE VALUE FOR A CB AND HIS REPLACEMENT WAS A BETTER FOOTBALLER,WHO YOU GOT FOR FREE.WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MOANING ABOUT.

I'm bothering because I want an answer to a simple question.IF YOU GOT DOUBLE THE VALUE FOR A CB AND HIS REPLACEMENT WAS A BETTER FOOTBALLER,WHO YOU GOT FOR FREE.WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MOANING ABOUT.

Stop shouting. Why do you give a shit what Everton fans think?

Ric said:

Stop shouting. Why do you give a shit what Everton fans think?
If he's going to be reasonable with them and ask nice questions, we should at least help him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.toffeetalk.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.toffeetalk.com/</a> - looks like a good place to start.

There's a lot of clauses in your 'simple' question ;-) And no question marks.

Are you talking about Distin as being the replacement? I'm happy to talk to you about the transfer. I've tried to answer you once before, and in another thread there you are saying nobody has responded immediately after my post.

Why are you moaning that I am moaning? Oh dear - this could be a long night. Happy to talk about it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.