What's the most shocking thing you've seen?

i was reffing a game where a player threw an absolute haymaker of a punch at a player, the sound of the punch connecting was sickening as was the way the player stagered to the floor. The player had his jaw broken in 3 places and 2 teeth knocked out, 1st court date next month to allow a plea to be entered, if he pleads not guilty I'm pretty sure I'll be going to court as a witness!

The video of that guy who cliff dived but missed the water and smashed his face onto the concrete floor below. That shocked me as the paramedics had to try and hold his face together as it was in 4 pieces

Years ago when I was nipper I was in the car with my dad going round Haweswater roundabout in Urmston.A Shell tanker had been going round the roundabout and a young lad had been holding on the side on hid bike.He ended up under the back wheels and the firemen where putting the best bits ina body bag and shoveling the rest down the drains

The Pink Panther said:
Why would you want to watch or want to show someone something as gruesome as that?

One of the most horrible things I've seen was driving on the M6 south. I was approaching junc31 and on the other side of the motorway a lorry had jacknifed
A bloke (obviously the lorry driver) was stood on the carriageway at the side of his HGV with his head in his hands
A couple of hours later I heard there'd been a major traffic incident on the M6 and a family of four had been killed
I couldn't stop thinking about the bloke in the road and how he must have been feeling

fuck me when i read that at first i thought you meant he was literally carrying his own head like this....

images

now that would have been shocking!

Watching planes hit the WTC, and then seeing people jumping out of windows, and then seeing both towers collapse. I couldn't help but wonder what was going through those peoples minds when they jumped. I'll never forget any of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.