What's the problem(s)?

FantasyIreland

I have a few ideas.

1. A lack of preseason/fitness
2. A inadequate replacement for Arteta
3. A lack of a striker,a hard man type.
4. A lack of leadership/characters/Fight
5. Squad disharmony

Am I wrong or being unfair? Is there another reason?

Whatever....something isn't clicking,and we need to find the answer otherwise top 4 will be a struggle.

half the first team has/is missing , so it's clear we're not gelling at the moment and COVID 19 is scaring us shitless, we're all doomed

Belief that we will score goals. And then scoring goals to kill the game off.

We're busting a gut for the first 30 and need to have killed it off, after that we are under the same pressure. In short we need Aguero and a confident Jesus.

We are also incorporating 2 new players this year, takes time

I have a few ideas.

1. A lack of preseason/fitness
2. A inadequate replacement for Arteta
3. A lack of a striker,a hard man type.
4. A lack of leadership/characters/Fight
5. Squad disharmony

Am I wrong or being unfair? Is there another reason?

Whatever....something isn't clicking,and we need to find the answer otherwise top 4 will be a struggle.
Wow hard question to answer, I agree with most of what you say, also of course our injuries/covid haven't helped, but also for me its the team selection, tonight we finished with a better more balanced team than we started with, I really think the mendy and mahrez project is over, maybe mahrez as a squad player but mendy just can't seem to get back to how he was when he joined us. To your point 3, we desperately need someone who can hit the target and and finish in lieu of Aguero - we know Aguero is almost always out for a couple of months per season. Also we need to get our pacey attacks back, get out fast and counter, we don't seem to have anywhere near as many counter attacks as we did the season before last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.