What's the problem(s)?

Nothing remotely conclusive,but there does seem to be a lot more frustration on the pitch.....players snapping at each other,shaking their heads and throwing there arms in the air etc.

The injuries definitely have impeded us,although even with a fully fit squad,in one or two departments,we haven't adequately addressed our weaknesses.

Tbh i saw plenty of that when passes were going a miss when we were storming the league the other year

I have seldom read such a load of moaning, complaining and trolling on one thread.

I noticed that the crushing of the Rags and the Dippers on Sunday shut most people up on this thread.

This is no ordinary season as last weekend’s results clearly demonstrated. The lack of a preseason, the loss of players through Covid-19, the disruption from international breaks have affected a lot of teams. Those not playing in Europe could have major advantages.

I have seldom read such a load of moaning, complaining and trolling on one thread.

I noticed that the crushing of the Rags and the Dippers on Sunday shut most people up on this thread.

This is no ordinary season as last weekend’s results clearly demonstrated. The lack of a preseason, the loss of players through Covid-19, the disruption from international breaks have affected a lot of teams. Those not playing in Europe could have major advantages.
Seemingly,unwittingly,you have just provided your reasoning to my questions.
I didn't consider your input as moaning,trolling or complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.