What's up with our players behind the wheels?

Re: What's up with our players behind the wheels?

Must of got it sometime ago as he wouldnt of been able to drive for the last 6 months and he was only uninjured after the olympics for 1 month

Too much money, not enough respect for the laws we all have to follow. That goes to any player at any club, though it's just unfortunate our club has 3 players in the last month in the new because of this.
Lol at why always ste though, i'm sure the police are deliberately targeting City players! That's a belter.

No problem, as they can now bicycle to work with Bobby.

Pigeonho said:
Too much money, not enough respect for the laws we all have to follow. That goes to any player at any club, though it's just unfortunate our club has 3 players in the last month in the new because of this.
Lol at why always ste though, i'm sure the police are deliberately targeting City players! That's a belter.

Quite a few posties, factory workers, office workers, nurses, doctors, solicitors etc etc etc get banned from driving aswell

grim up north said:
Pigeonho said:

Quite a few posties, factory workers, office workers, nurses, doctors, solicitors etc etc etc get banned from driving aswell
I'm sure they do, but fortunately for them they're not in the public eye so they get dealt with without it being reported as news.

Pigeonho said:
grim up north said:
Pigeonho said:

I'm sure they do, but fortunately for them they're not in the public eye so they get dealt with without it being reported as news.

I agree but why the righteous indignation of some on here when it's a footballer :-)

grim up north said:
Pigeonho said:
grim up north said:

I agree but why the righteous indignation of some on here when it's a footballer :-)
From my own point of view, especially with Tevez, it's the fact I gulp at my insurance quotes but pay them like a good boy knowing that if I was to get caught driving without, I wouldn't be able to afford the fine(s) coming my way. The picture I get is one of 'i earn mega money and can afford those fines, therefore I will do what I want', and it's piss poor really.

Why Always Ste said:
There are many players from other clubs living in similar areas of upmarket Manchester/Cheshire yet they aren't getting pinched in the same volumes as our clubs players.

I am starting to think maybe police are purposely targeting them?
Sure if they aren't doing anything wrong then they wouldn't have to worry.

Or maybe police are more likely to pull you if you're driving certain types of cars and you are of a certain ethnicity??

Agenda

grim up north said:
Pigeonho said:

The difference being the punishment and consequences actually affect them.<br /><br />-- 12 Apr 2013 15:26 --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
Pigeonho said:

The difference being the punishment and consequences actually affect them.

Why Always Ste said:
Or maybe police are more likely to pull you if you're driving certain types of cars and you are of a certain ethnicity??

You're much more likely to pull over a yellow Lamborghini or a red Ferrari, I'd suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.