What's up with our players behind the wheels?

Re: What's up with our players behind the wheels?

It's getting ridiculous now. 3 players all being fined and whatever. Stop making fools out of yourselves damn it!

Pigeonho said:
Too much money, not enough respect for the laws we all have to follow. That goes to any player at any club, though it's just unfortunate our club has 3 players in the last month in the new because of this.
Lol at why always ste though, i'm sure the police are deliberately targeting City players! That's a belter.

I blame Thatcher.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Now Micah too!?

@ZoraSuleman: Man citys Micah Richards has been given a 6 month driving ban - 3rd player from the club in a month

Some might say a lack of discipline at their place of employment. Taggert wouldn't stand for these off field antics. Many folk on here I'm sure and certainly me before I retired would have been sacked for gross misconduct if I'd have tipped up with a driving ban. Prison is the only threat these glamour boys that don't live in the real world would understand or fine them some proper money like £10million that would make them wake up and smell the coffee.....ok rant over pisses me off that they just think they are above the law when they aren't..wankers!!

Why Always Ste said:
There are many players from other clubs living in similar areas of upmarket Manchester/Cheshire yet they aren't getting pinched in the same volumes as our clubs players.

I am starting to think maybe police are purposely targeting them?
Sure if they aren't doing anything wrong then they wouldn't have to worry.

Or maybe police are more likely to pull you if you're driving certain types of cars and you are of a certain ethnicity??
Decent point
Tevez looks a little half cast
Mica is black
And was it nasri who's the other and he's muslim

I don't think anything with with these groups of people, just a lot of people do for some stupid reason

Just seen this on micah's Instagram... So good
mygagegy.jpg

It's high time for a big blue team bus to drive the players to and from training if you ask me! I can see Micah and Kolorov misbehavin' and making the bus driver pull over and give them a talking to...their parents might have to drive them to training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.