What's up with Sturridge?

Remember seeing him play for our youth at Platt Lane on a Saturday morning (took my nipper as a treat) he played half the game alongside Etuhu, they quite a renowned pairing at the time.
Start of the second half Sturridge appeared suited and booted and surrounded by suits, he came over as an arrogant self centred arse, full of his own self importance, didn't even look at the game going on and shot off in a big Merc driven by one of the suits without saying anything to City staff way before the match finished. Made my mind up about him there and then, good riddance

Or, Did Hamman could be talking out of his arse as usual? Attention seeking twat. Sturridge might have mental problems with injuries, but Hamman is a no nothing wanker and pretty much always has been.

Or, Did Hamman could be talking out of his arse as usual? Attention seeking twat. Sturridge might have mental problems with injuries, but Hamman is a no nothing wanker and pretty much always has been.

True enough.

No doubt busy trying to sell this as a story or put it out there to guarantee media slots as he has gambling debts to pay again.

He looked fairly happy when he played at Southampton. Didn't look like a player who doesn't enjoy playing.

He's happy instagramming pics of his bling and hobnobbing with celebs etc.

A move to a championship club on loan might do him good or at least give him a boot up the arse although he'd probably refuse it.

Didi is doing the dippers dirty work for them. I get the impression Klopp has no time for him and they want rid.

I disagree.

We'd be talking the same as we are now. I think Lesley saw it in him at the time and got rid.
Agree - Hughes had/has a better eye for a player than he gets credit for (look at Elano).

Besides, Sturridge wouldn't get a sniff of our first or second XI nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.