What's up with Sturridge?

So far up himself, he thinks he's better than he actual is. Liverpool have finally realised he's not that good after all so don't want to waste time feeding his ego.

His goalscoring record for Liverpool is pretty damn impressive, so I doubt they've suddenly realised he's "not that good" because he's clearly pretty fucking good when he plays. 37 goals in 57 games(that was from September of last year) is not too shabby and he has better stats for Liverpool than Torres.

His goalscoring record for Liverpool is pretty damn impressive, so I doubt they've suddenly realised he's "not that good" because he's clearly pretty fucking good when he plays. 37 goals in 57 games(that was from September of last year) is not too shabby and he has better stats for Liverpool than Torres.
I can't believe people can question his talent. Question his commitment, his desire, whatever, but it's clear he has talent.

I think its nothing more than hes very injury prone he won't be the first he wont be the last
shame could have been a very good player but sadly injuries got the better of him

Would have him back here on the cheap if the scousers have had enough.

With our physio/medical staff we'd have him back on the pitch in a flash.

I can't believe people can question his talent. Question his commitment, his desire, whatever, but it's clear he has talent.

Yes. And that's what frustrated me about him when he played for us. I admit i was worried Sterling would turn out the same but he seems to have matured and wants to increase his talents.

Would have him back here on the cheap if the scousers have had enough.

With our physio/medical staff we'd have him back on the pitch in a flash.
He'd want parity on wages with Yaya.

Do you all seriously think there is any advantage for Sturidge not playing. Maybe he isn't as vocal as kompany but they both seem confused by their injury with the only difference one club is taking pot shots at the other & I think we saw with the Milner & Sterling contract negotiations that we operate differently.

If sterling was the greedy egomaniac you all talk about surely he'd just play his way into a bigger club with a bigger contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.