what's wrong with you?

Plantar fasciitis as diagnosed by Dr. Google.

It’s inflammation of the heel and it’s very painful especially after sleep/rest.

I don’t think walking 36 miles in two days last week, in and around the Whitby coastline, particularly helped!

Plantar fasciitis as diagnosed by Dr. Google.

It’s inflammation of the heel and it’s very painful especially after sleep/rest.

I don’t think walking 36 miles in two days last week, in and around the Whitby coastline, particularly helped!
I'm in Whitby today.

The 199 steps were enough.

Atrial Fibulation. Came on in 2016 after a coughing fit during a cold. Meds and cardioversion (stopping and restarting the heart) got it back in rhythm. Lasted five years, then same thing .... awful cough and back in AF.
Cardioversion again, but only lasted a week. Had an ablation last May, 60 to 70% chance of success first time ... lasted three days. Was due for a second in November, but dad's illness meant me having to postpone it (he died on the day I should have been in surgery, so was the right decision. now scheduled for Feb 22nd .... day after my birthday, deep joy. Heart was marginally sore after the last ablation, but the entry wound in the crease of my thigh/groin was really feckin sore ... actually still is. Not looking forward to another, but hey ho ...

Ironically, and totally suprising to hear, the AF aside, the Angiograms show my heart is really healthy and strong. :-)

I'm in Whitby today.

The 199 steps were enough.
It’s a great place. We stayed in Robin Hood’s Bay. Nice flat walk along the cinder path, with great coast views, to Whitby but RHB is nice albeit small with two pubs one right on the shore.

My wife did those steps last time we were there ten years ago with a punctured lung just thinking she had cracked her ribs. Not sure how she managed it!!

Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.