what's wrong with you?

Colostomy bag wearing bowel cancer survivor. Reversal due soon.

Citalopram taken to deal with depression for nearly four years.

Asperger’s Autistic but not too noticeable after the diagnosis. Just the odd quirk.

Tinnitus in both ears.

Sight in right eye weaker all the time.

As far as I’m concerned, it’s just me and it makes me what I am. The sole positive of the big C is that it’s changed me beyond comprehension. I no longer worry about anything and live for the day.

Asperger’s Autistic but not too noticeable after the diagnosis. Just the odd quirk.

Tinnitus in both ears.

As far as I’m concerned, it’s just me and it makes me what I am. The sole positive of the big C is that it’s changed me beyond comprehension. I no longer worry about anything and live for the day.
Nice one mate. Keep fighting.

Tinnitus in both ears.

I got a birthday card for my brother the other day where the doctor is saying to the patient "were going to keep the knee & throw the rest of you away" looks like I should have sent it to you :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.