Whats your 2nd Sport

leighton said:
Gaelic Football and boxing nothing better than going to watch a live fight the atmosphere is great. Also same as watching the Dubs play in Croker. Come on the boys in blue beat those Kerry fuckers on Monday.

Dubs should win, Kerry are going fair bad..

I was in Thurles Sunday watching Limerick V Dublin, ye're hurlers are coming on a good bit. Limerick to bate Tipp the next day.. gwan the treaty

sdavros said:
leighton said:
Gaelic Football and boxing nothing better than going to watch a live fight the atmosphere is great. Also same as watching the Dubs play in Croker. Come on the boys in blue beat those Kerry fuckers on Monday.

Dubs should win, Kerry are going fair bad..

I was in Thurles Sunday watching Limerick V Dublin, ye're hurlers are coming on a good bit. Limerick to bate Tipp the next day.. gwan the treaty

Yes the hurlers have come on in leaps and bounds as they say. Played well against the powers of the game in Limerick and Kilkenny to only loose by 5 points to the cats show how far we have come. As for Kerry you can never rule them out and at times the Dubs defence makes City defending look world class. Once we keep ginger bollocks the Gooch and Galvin quite I would fancy the Dubs to out score Kerry and win the game but it may well take a replay. Cork are looking good in the football this year but it has been a long time since we have won a All Ireland in Dublin it is beyond a joke now.

wrongun73 said:
boxing, speedway and hurling are the only other sports.
I'd have thought you liked cricket with that username.

My second sport is rugby union, not enjoyed it as much since England went to shit these past 5 years or so :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.