Whats your 2nd Sport

I'm personally a big fan of lighweight underwater female boxing.
Surely you know what I mean? Looks like this
werid-sports.jpg

scottyboi said:
bluemoonchick said:
Football
Cricket
F1
Tennis
Rugby
Boxing if its Hatton

In that order.

Still not got to grips with the whole "taking part" bit - its hard work lol

marry me

Amazing every relationship i've had ended becuase we were always arguing about them having to 'share me' with City and other sports and yet i mention my hobbies and hating shopping on here and i've had two proposals in a week.

You City men are obviously made of different stuff ;-)

MCFC-alan88 said:
yankblue said:
What's wrong with that? Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean other people don't.

YB, you're forgetting you must conform to the mundane world of Cricket or Tennis. You musn't have an opinion of your own or dare to differ from the norm.

Haha I must've forgotten that, silly me.

By the way, I saw your previous post where you said you followed the MLB, NFL, & NHL, just out of curiosity, which teams do you support?

yankblue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
YB, you're forgetting you must conform to the mundane world of Cricket or Tennis. You musn't have an opinion of your own or dare to differ from the norm.

Haha I must've forgotten that, silly me.

By the way, I saw your previous post where you said you followed the MLB, NFL, & NHL, just out of curiosity, which teams do you support?

NFL: I started watching over here when the Patriots were on the telly all the time, since I'm not actually over there, I started checking up on resulsts, watching games as much as I could. but mainly, along with the other American Sports I'm a fan of the sport, not of a perticular team, I just have preferences.

I've always loved the Colorado Avalanche, Patrick Roy was a legend, I used to go see Manchester Storm when I was growing up and just fell in love with the sport, I try and watch of it as much as possible, but it's not so easy over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.