Whats your 2nd Sport

argyle said:
bluejase said:
you wear pads!!!! nextt!!!!!

And?? You think the pads protect against hits like that? Thats pretty ignorant!

They are like boxing gloves, introduced to protect against lacerations but actually resulted in allowing harder hits and greater injuries!

To be fair I was ignorant myself and did think like you until I played on the UCLA practice squad back in my year abroad and a guy 6'8 and 350 pounds/24 stone completely ripped my body in two! So much for the pads!

Agree with you Argyle! Its one tough sport! Aussie rules don't wear pads or helmets but NFL is tougher than it!
Ive been to a couple of NFL games and college games and when you see how big they are in real life without their pads on....they are huge and the hits would hurt with pads on!!!!

Uwe Rösler said:
argyle said:
And?? You think the pads protect against hits like that? Thats pretty ignorant!

They are like boxing gloves, introduced to protect against lacerations but actually resulted in allowing harder hits and greater injuries!

To be fair I was ignorant myself and did think like you until I played on the UCLA practice squad back in my year abroad and a guy 6'8 and 350 pounds/24 stone completely ripped my body in two! So much for the pads!

Agree with you Argyle! Its one tough sport! Aussie rules don't wear pads or helmets but NFL is tougher than it!
Ive been to a couple of NFL games and college games and when you see how big they are in real life without their pads on....they are huge and the hits would hurt with pads on!!!!

Which games did you go to see? I'm going to the Wembley game this year and its my first game for years, can't wait.

Whenever i come from work i just sit down on the sofa and get a bj from the missus..... oh ffs i wish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.