What's your best Prezzie this Christmas?

My hub being here. Diagnosed with C in October, major surgery November and am just glad he is still with us. Got a long fight ahead, even stopped me getting too hacked off about the Arse loss and series of draws. It was great he was able to watch Urawa Reds and Fluminense games with me, he is a non league fan so just appreciated him being sat with me whilst we picked up another trophy.

Happy Christmas to one and all and enjoy your presents, families and footy.

My hub being here. Diagnosed with C in October, major surgery November and am just glad he is still with us. Got a long fight ahead, even stopped me getting too hacked off about the Arse loss and series of draws. It was great he was able to watch Urawa Reds and Fluminense games with me, he is a non league fan so just appreciated him being sat with me whilst we picked up another trophy.

I do know the feeling.
We find an inner resolve we never knew we had. When I went through it I didn’t give a crap about anything else.
My thoughts are with you.

Keep positive and hopefully the prognosis is good. I know how you feel as my wife has secondary ms which is not going to get better but with cancer there is always hope as many people beat it and hopefully your hubby is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.