What's your fav treat.... ;)

Maynards Midget Gems and a can of fizzy Vimto. There is a shop here in KL that brings in English foods. It is like heaven when they get a stock of these in :-)

Maynards Midget Gems and a can of fizzy Vimto. There is a shop here in KL that brings in English foods. It is like heaven when they get a stock of these in :-)
Doesn't vimto count as a staple necessity? Can even get vimto in woolies here now as they have figured out it is key to a northerners existence. Still find it amazing how many Mancs and Lancastrians I meet here who cite vimto as something they really miss yet cockneys haven't even heard of it

caramel slice

9164_l.jpg

and jelly babies

cockneys never heard of vimto? strange twats

Doesn't vimto count as a staple necessity? Can even get vimto in woolies here now as they have figured out it is key to a northerners existence. Still find it amazing how many Mancs and Lancastrians I meet here who cite vimto as something they really miss yet cockneys haven't even heard of it
I always use it towards my 5 a day fruit intake. As you say vimto is a staple dietary necessity. You can get Vimto that is made in Saudi Arabia (?), very sweet, not the original thing at all:-(

Crispaholic, my fav was Bovril flavour but can't get them these days, love Bobbys salt and vinegar spirals

I always use it towards my 5 a day fruit intake. As you say vimto is a staple dietary necessity. You can get Vimto that is made in Saudi Arabia (?), very sweet, not the original thing at all:-(
You get it imported in Sydney but ten bucks for a large bottle. Always preferred the still stuff myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.