What's your most precious Manchester City memorabilia?

framed picture of all city legends (from meridith to SWP) with over 50 signatures. one of only 250 (mine is nuber 177). but better than that franny lee gave it to me for my birthday,

A signed City magazine from 98-99 signed by all of the players.

At blackburn when we won 4-1to go up Iwas one of the first on the pitch and ended up getting teamsheet from dugout, with citys tactics on it, also nicked the linesmans spare flags and ended up walking up the hill swinging them around!

I didn't have anywhere to put my seats when I moved house, so sold them to a nice chap on ebay.
I've had a loft full of crap over the years and got rid of it.
But I've kept 2 things, being MY Wembley 99 ticket, and my Grandad's 1935 FA Cup Final Ticket (my brother nicked the 1934 one...).

My framed photo of 1969 cup final win with Tony Bokk on Mike Doyles shoulders With Pardoe,Oakes,Lee,Summerbee,Neil Young and Colin Bell in the photo and signed by them all.

Noticed my ticket stubs the other day for the 1981 cup final stood for the first game £3.50 and had a seat for the replay £8.50.
Probably the price of a pint at wembley now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.