What's your most precious Manchester City memorabilia?

- My first City kit (got it for Xmas - 1969 I think!)
- All my other childhood city kits, including the red/black stripes, white with red/blue diagonal stripe and the blue with red/white diagonal stripe
- My seat from Maine Road
- Some grass from the Maine Road pitch
- Various signed shirts, including the one I wore to the 81 Cup Final, since signed by Paul Power
- Picture of me and my son with Kevin Keegan at Carrington
- Programme from my first game - 1970 v Derby (also got the programmes from the first games I took each of my missus, my daughter and my son)
- A personalised autograph from Matt Busby (he was ours before theirs!)

As a very young lad either me or our kid won a junior blues raffle or something and won a ball signed by City and Derby County from the game where Quinn saved the penalty. It wasn't the actual match ball but it was signed by both sets of players, management and, I'm not sure on this, maybe even the officials.

Fuck knows what happened to it though.

I have a cracking framed print of Dickov, Goater and Kennedy in the changing room at Blackburn after we got promoted. My dad was a steward at Maine Road so it took it in and they all signed it.

I was down in the Falklands in 83/84 for my 21st birthday. My mate sent a birthday card to City and asked them to sign it and send it on. They did and was the best birthday present i have ever had and a massive shock when i opened the card. Cheers Nige!

Piece of turf from Maine Road (North Stand penalty area to be precise) which I re-planted in back garden & my seat from the Kippax

Match programme from Blackburn v City circa 1997 signed on the front by Noel and Liam Gallagher who were sat a few seats along from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.