Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

m27 said:
Get up.

Inject heroin into japs eye.

Pray.

Is it team heroin or just for your own personal consumption?

Are you working or notl? I'm off and driving down to ditch the car in sunny Broughton if you want to blag a lift on the way?

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:
Get up.

Inject heroin into japs eye.

Pray.

Are you working or notl? I'm off and driving down to ditch the car in sunny Broughton if you want to blag a lift on the way?

Half day mate. Very kind but I'll hop on the rattler and meet you in Town. The usual meeting place?

Up at 7:15 - shower.

Leave house for the bus to school at 8:25.

Begin school at 9.

Do nothing all day, except mash some people in GCSE PE.

Get home at 3:45 and get scarves, banana's and other essentials at the ready.

Leave at 4:45, arrive at CoMS at 6.

Half an hour at City square, then head round to entrance K and soak up the atmosphere.

Head into the ground 20 minutes before kick off for the standard derby day routine in the concourse.

Watch our mighty blues.

Sing/Shout/Abuse.

Enjoy rest of the week.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Half day mate. Very kind but I'll hop on the rattler and meet you in Town. The usual meeting place?

Oh yes, I'll be there about 1.30pm....taking it easy like....

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:

1.30pm?? Fucking hell. No crowdsurfing like at the Liverpool game or Fletcher will have you!

I'll be there at 3.30pm. I'll get on the organic ciders so I'll be fucked for 4.15pm.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

1.30pm?? Fucking hell. No crowdsurfing like at the Liverpool game or Fletcher will have you!

I'll be there at 3.30pm. I'll get on the organic ciders so I'll be fucked for 4.15pm.

But i need several hours to flirt with M/cr's best barmaid...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.