Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

6:30am flight in - down to the daughters in her student gaff (god help me) feed her and her mate(s) then off to the Eastlands for more beer. Going to take in the square as well this time.

GStar said:
buzzer1 said:
Somewhere in the daytime with a top, loud jukey and cheap beer, somert like a student bar.

Can't see D's filling up til a couple hours before Kick off.

Plus the cake in Kro is immense.

How about a student bar or somert? not D's till after if at all i rek.
Anywhere with loud choons/jukey?

<a class="postlink" href="http://johnsons-travels.blogspot.com/2007/09/pendleton-oregon-underground-brothel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://johnsons-travels.blogspot.com/20 ... othel.html</a>

Finish the second day of a three day sales course in an anonymous Derbyshire Hotel at 5pm. Have a shower, get changed, down to the bar, and then have a drink and a meal with 13 colleagues, several of whom I do not like. The conversation will be about how this course is such an eye opener, and vital to learn the latest sales techniques in a modern market place which is struggling out of recession. Later when I'm pissed with a few colleagues I actually like and trust, I can reiterate that the sales process hasn't changed since some bloke sold a handful of nails to Roman soldiers at the side of the cross.

And for this, I miss the biggest game of the season! A fecking Derby on a wednesday night!!! Wtf!

Half day at work then some how get to Manchester from London and back again after!

Booked both wednesday and thursday off work! head down to town for lunch and beer then over to mary d's about 6ish watch us beat the cnuts and get back in the office friday with a big smile on my face!

Up about 5.30, lift to airport 6.30 flight to speke at 8.15 land about 9.00 bus to Shudehill about 9.30 book into hotel 10.00 visit City Store in Arndale about 10.30, food about 11.00, bimble about town for a bit to about 3.00, couple of pints in spoons Picc then taxi about 5 out to the townley meet mates and hopefully Armani, leave Townley about 7.30 and into East Level 3 block 305 (or is it 306), chew finger nails up to the elbow and pray to every available God known to man (& quite a few yet to be invented), and then hopefully celebrate back in the hotel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.