What's your priority?

Who would not want to win Europe's most elite competition lol

Champions League >> Premier League any day of the week.

We HAVE TO finish in the top three from now on. None of this fourth shit!

I'd truthfully take third in the Prem and knocked out in the first qualifying round of the CL. The number one priority is third, second or first in the Prem. Anything else in any other comps are the bonus' that come along like a blow job to wake you up in the morning!

Champions League for me, as we have never won it. Followed closely by the league. Who wouldn't want to see City turning Barcelona over in the Champions league final in Munich!

League first. CL will follow. We'd get a serious amount of shite from Rags and everyone else after finishing bottom of our CL group, but winning the league would make up for it. Last game this season, and 1st game of next season as we're all singing Championes, Championes etc, etc. Singing about winning the CL after finishing 4th would be empty.

maybe my mindset will change if we're in arms reach of the title with just a few matchdays to go, but as long as finish top 4, which gives us an invitation to the dance again next year, I'll be ok. We got our trophy last year, we don't need to be like Roman Abromovich or the Arsenal fans and throw our toys out because we come up empty-handed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.